Jordan Sturdy is a hard-working, entrepreneurial, self-starter who understands the full range of issues in the riding at the local, regional and provincial level. As a small business owner, farmer, recreation enthusiast and experienced politician, Jordan understands the complexities and diversity of the riding.
Jordan grew up in Vancouver, attending Magee Secondary School, Vancouver Community College, and the University of British Columbia.
Owner: North Arm Farm. My wife and I transformed 60 acres in Pemberton from raw land into Pemberton's "Family Farm Experience", a productive farm which sells organic vegetables to high end restaurants in Whistler and Vancouver and is a thriving agri-tourism attraction in its own right.
Mayor, Pemberton, 2005 to 2013. A 3 term mayor, acclaimed in 2011, and Board Member, Squamish Lillooet Regional District, 2005-2013
Paramedic -BC Ambulance Service, 1990 to 2013.
Ski Patrol/Avalanche Technician - Whistler Blackcomb, 1989 to 2013.
- Whistler Farmer's Market Society President, 2005-2013,
- Fraser Basin Council, Director, 2011 to 2013
- Lower Mainland Treaty Advisory Committee Executive Committee Member 2008-2011
- SLRD Hospital District Chair 2005-2012
- Sea to Sky Regional Hospital District Director 2005-2013
- Director, BC Association of Farmer's Markets
• Road and Mountain biking